.. Visitors Right Now
The price shown is the price per sheet. These products are sold in pack qtys only.
The Kingspan TW55 PIR insulation is used perfectly for wall applications. This is created with a blowing agent with low GWP and zero ODP. This includes of a superior performance rigid insulation core with low emissivity composite foil facing. This is adhesively attached to the core during the manufacturing process.
- Insulation for Steel Framing and Timber Systems
- Thermal conductivity as low as 0.022 W/m.K
- Convenient for use with steel and timber frame wall constructions
- Does not get affected through air movement
- Easy to install and handle
- Perfect for refurbishment
- Non–deleterious material
- Superior performance rigid thermoset insulation
- Thermal conductivity of 0.022 W/m.K
- Non-fibrous insulation core
- BRE Global Green Guide Rating of 'A+'
- Resistant to water vapour passage
This is designed with a blowing agent with low GWP and zero ODP that makes it environmental friendly. For Kingspan Thermawall TW55 25mm, an Eco profile is especially created that is certified with BRE Certification in relation to the 2008 BRE Environmental Profiles Methodology. Created in manufacturing facilities of Kingspan Insulation, this product is also awarded a 2008 Green Guide Summary Rating of A+.
Overall, this makes an ideal quality product that one can rely for a long time.
Kingspan TW55 for wall applications.