- 31742289641568, no_call_for_price
- 31742289674336, no_call_for_price
- 31742289707104, no_call_for_price
- 31742289739872, no_call_for_price
- 31742289772640, no_call_for_price
- 31742289805408, no_call_for_price
- 31742289838176, no_call_for_price
- 31742289870944, no_call_for_price
- 31742289903712, no_call_for_price
- 31742289936480, no_call_for_price
- 31742289969248, no_call_for_price
- 31742290002016, call_for_price
- 31742290034784, no_call_for_price
- 31742290067552, no_call_for_price
- 31742290100320, no_call_for_price
- 31742290133088, no_call_for_price
- 31742290165856, no_call_for_price
- Regular price
- £288.95 £346.74
- Now Only:
- £288.95 £346.74
- Unit price
Kingspan Thermapitch TP10 Pitched Roof Board (All Sizes) 2.4m x 1.2m
Adding product to your cart
Est Delivery between and
These products are sold in pack quantities only. Price listed is per pack. Please see pack quantities below.
|Thickness||Boards Per Pack||Coverage Per Pack|
Kingspan Thermaroof TP10 Pitched Roof Board is a high performance rigid Eurothane PIR insulation board that is used at the rafter level inside tiled or pitched warm roof spaces and is ideal for loft insulation. It is generally faced on dual sides along with a low emissivity composite foil facing which is extremely resistant to the transmission of water vapor and offers less moisture which will save the insulation from other adverse consequences. The reflective and low emissivity surfaces of these boards can efficiently double the thermal resistance of the cavity in which the board will be placed.
They are very easy to handle and cut which offers proper and simple installation. The core of Kingspan TP10 is produced from trademarked Nilflam technology, which is a high performance CFC/HCFC–free polyisocyanurate (PIR) based formulation.
For information on delivery costs and more click here.