.. Visitors Right Now
Note: Pedestals with a height above 200mm are sold in box quantities of 25 Only. Price listed is per box of 25 Pedestals.
The self-levelling adjustable decking pedestal, part of the RynoDeckSupport system, is made from recyclable polypropylene and has been designed to support all conventional decking and flooring joist types. With a compression strength of 2100kg, RynoDeckSupport offers one of the strongest and most durable decking systems available.
The RynoDeckSupport ‘ball and socket’ joint design allows a free moving captive head which can provide slope correction of up to 6 degrees (10.5%). The versatile head allows for multiple joist width options up to 100mm. Removable ‘snap-off’ lugs can be taken off the head to accommodate a joist width of up to 100mm.
Manufactured from mould-resistant, algae-resistant, alkali-resistant, and bitumen-resistant recyclable polypropylene, RynoDeck pedestals can support up to 2100kg compression in a temperature range of -40°C to 120°C.
- Ultimate compression strength for maximum durability
- Simple design ensures rapid installation
- For use with any joist size or type - timber, composite, aluminium, steel.
Features & Benefits
- Made from recyclable polypropylene
- Supports all conventional decking and flooring joist types
- Mould and algae resistant
- Free moving captive head
- Removable lugs help accommodate a joist width of up to 100mm
Material: PP Polypropylene (recyclable), UV resistant
Height Range: 40mm - 1000mm
Base Diameter: 210mm / 220mm
Head Diameter: 135mm
Working Temperature: -40°C – 120°C