.. Visitors Right Now
Note: Pedestals with a height above 200mm are sold in box quantities of 25 Only. Price listed is per box of 25 Pedestals.
The RynoPaving Support self-levelling adjustable pedestal is unrivalled in its field. Designed to support any type of paving or flooring joist, it offers the highest compressive of any pedestal system on the market. Its unique self-levelling head and impressive height range will accommodate even the most complex paving issues – including sloping areas, drainage and maintenance access.
Above the supporting base sits a height extension collar allowing for 100mm build-ups with the adjustable threaded section above allowing for more precise millimeter adjustment within the given range. Not needing shims reduces the amount of time it takes to find the correct height adjustment and equates to less parts being needed on site, with no chance that you don’t have enough shims to complete the job.
- Comes complete with screw holes if fixing is required
- Self-levelling - no shims required
- Support head is replaceable with a deck tile head, if decking tiles are desired
- Slope correction up to 10.5% (6°)
- Wide base diameter spreads the load and protects membranes
- Wide choice of height dimensions
Material: PP Polyproylene (recyclable), UV resistant
Biological/Chemical: Resistant to moulds, algae, alkali, bitumen
Compression: 2100 Kg (certified compression data available on request)
Base Diameter: 210mm / 220mm
Head Diameter: 135mm
Bearer Capacity: Up to 100mm
Working Temperature: -40°C - 120°C
- Supports all types of paving
- Supports all types of flooring joist