.. Visitors Right Now
- Please note all PIR products may experience extended lead times due to high demand
The price shown is the price per pack. These products are sold in pack qtys only.
Partial fill cavity wall insulation using Kingspan TW50 allows you to provide a robust barrier to run penetration. The board features a PIR core which is bounded by low emissivity composite foil on both sides which offers high water vapour resistivity.
The insulation board, with its low thermal conductivity value and low affinity for moisture offers the best insulation to the cavity walls.The board is fabricated using a blowing agent that features zero Ozone Depletion Potential(ODP) and a low Global Warming potential (GWP)
|Thickness||Boards Per Pack||Coverage Per Pack|
- Board Size- 1200mmx450mm
- Thermal Conductivity- 0.022 W/mK
- Compressive strength- exceeds 125 kPa at 10% compression
- Water vapour resistance- 100 MNs/g
- Fire Performance- Euroclass E
- High performance and rigid urethane insulation
- Clear cavity without moisture penetration
- It meets NHBC technical requirements when used with a 50 mm residual cavity
- The board is resistant top solvents, fungi and rodents.
- Has zero ODP and is CFC/HCFC free
- Easy to handle and install
- No effect of air movement
If correctly applied, the board has an infinite life. Apart from this, the durability greatly depends upon the supporting structure.
- The insulation board complies with following standards-
- BS 48411
- Quality systems: BS EN ISO 9001: 2015 /I.S. EN ISO 9001: 2015