.. Visitors Right Now
A silicone impregnated glass mineral wool slab bonded with thermo-setting resin. This sturdy constructed Isover batt cavity wall slab is used to provide thermal insulation in the masonry cavity walls in full-filled applications in mult-storey construction. It is in compliance with BBA specifications for all exposure zones and is completely fire safe. This non-combustible cavity wall slab is easy to cut, handle and install.
Features / Benefits:
- Non combustible
- Silicon impregnated
- CFC and HCFC Free
- Robust owing to fibrous faces
- Leaves no airspaces
- Ideal for full-filled applications in multi-storey construction.
- Excellent thermal performance
- Excellent acoustic properties.
- Zero Ozone Depletion Potential and Zero Global Warming Potential
- A+ rating according to Bre Green Guide, thus environmental friendly.
- Minimal flanking sound transmission along the wall cavity.
- Can be used for building up to and including 25 meters in height.
In order to meet the Part L building regulations, this non-combustible and silicone impregnated cavity wall slab is available in wide range of thicknesses compatible with conventional wall tie spacing.
Easy to cut and handle, this cavity wall slab is safer and simpler to install. It is installed in the cavity between two masonry leaves in external walls.
- Thermal resistance: K value of 0.036 W/mK
- Fire rating: Euroclass A1.
- Low U-values: 0.19W/m2K
- Under BSI Quality Management Standard BS EN ISO 9001:2000.