.. Visitors Right Now
This products estimated delivery date is between and
ARC Additionally, it provdes an effective edge seal around the party wall cavity, helping to achieve a zero U-value.
It is easily installed as the timber frame is erected. Polythene flanges are present to allow the barrier to be stapled back to the timber while the brickwork progress, when a compression fit ensures the barrier stays in place. For runs of more than 1.2m, lengths of T-Barrier should be butted tightly together, with care taken to ensure there are no gaps.
- Up to four hours fire integrity.
- Seals edge of party wall cavity.
- Up to three times more effective as an edge seal than conventional systems.
- Reduces flanking noise.
- Zero U-value at party wall can be achieved.
- Minimises thermal bypass.
- Available in different Sizes.
- Easy to install.
- Green Guide rating of A+.