.. Visitors Right Now
By choosing SuperFOIL insulation you can save yourself time, effort, space and money over traditional forms of insulation. Because SuperFOIL consists of multiple layers of radiant barrier foil, it can protect against heat loss through radiation that non-foil insulation offer no protection against.
Additionally, by installing as a continuous layer and sealing fully, multifoil insulation provides an air and vapour barrier. Controlling air leakage such as draughts is paramount to the achieve high levels of energy efficiency. SuperFOIL SFNC is certified under CE for its use as a vapour water barrier.
- SFNC is non combustible, it will not ignite or burn.
- SFNC SuperFOIL achieves an R value of 1.54 in pitch roofs & 1.99 in walls. (values include air gaps)
- 'DUET' Installation SuperFOIL can be used over and under rafter in a 'Duet' format to achieve even higher performance.
- SFNC SuperFOIL is ideal for use in specialist projects that require walls and roof structures to meet specific fire rating requirements.
- SFNC technical specification means high performance from a small footprint.
- SFNC SuperFOIL also acts as a radiant barrier to reflect excessive heat gain during the summer months as well as insulating throughout the year.
- Core 0.62 R Value
- Roof (inc. air spaces) 1.54 R Value
- Wall (inc. air spaces) 1.99 R Value
- Floor (inc. air spaces) 3.65 R Value