.. Visitors Right Now
Reflectatherm Plus is a reflective, high resistance vapour barrier for internal walls, ceilings and floors, specifically designed to enhance the thermal performance when placed on the warm side of the insulation.
The membrane should be installed with the foil side facing the cavity. In ceilings the product is placed between the underside of the rafters and the ceiling lining.
In floors the product is placed on top of the structural decking or insulation (where present) and below any screed or sensitive floor coverings. Adjacent sheets should be lapped by at least 50mm and sealed with a suitable tape. Minimise penetrations caused by services and seal all joints.
• R value of 0.78 m2 K/W when used with a minimum 19mm service cavity.
• High vapour resistance.
• Improved airtightness.
• Creates service void.
• Creates an unbroken vapour control layer.
• Sd Value of 150m.
• Vapour Resistance 750 MNs/g.
• Help meets the requirements of the Part L in England and Wales, Section 6 in Scotland.
Product Performance Specifications:
1.5m x 50m, 2.7m or 3m x 100m
Polypropylene Spunbond Nonwoven, Polyethylene and Foil laminate
Minimum required: BM Trada Q Mark available from The A Proctor Group.
• Reflectatherm Plus BM Trada Q Mark Certificate
• Mass per unit area: to be no less than 150g/m²
• Water vapour resistance: to be no greater than Sd = 150m when tested to EN1931
• Reaction to Fire: to be no worse than Class E when tested to EN 13501-1
• Water Penetration: to be no less than Class W1, aged and unaged, when tested to EN 1928
• Tensile Strength: to be no less than MD 255N/50mm; CD 200N/50mm when tested to EN 12311-2
• Tear Resistance: to be no less than MD 164N; CD 157 N when tested to EN 12310-1
• Elongation: to be no less than MD 59%; CD 70% when tested to EN 12311-1