- 31726802010208, no_call_for_price
- 31726802042976, no_call_for_price
- 31726802075744, no_call_for_price
- 31726802108512, no_call_for_price
- 31726802141280, no_call_for_price
- 31726802174048, no_call_for_price
- 31726802206816, no_call_for_price
- 31726802239584, no_call_for_price
- 31726802272352, no_call_for_price
- 31726802305120, no_call_for_price
- 31726802337888, no_call_for_price
- Regular price
- £618.30 £741.96
- Now Only:
- £618.30 £741.96
- Unit price
Rainscreen Barrier - All Sizes
Adding product to your cart
Est Delivery between and
ARC Rainscreen Barrier has been designed to provide a two hour fire rating where continuous vertical airflow is required behind a rainscreen cladding system.The ARC Fixing Spike is fitted to the external surface of the inner blockwork, onto which the ARC Rainscreen Barrier is then impaled. An ARC Spacer Spike is fitted to the external surface of the Rainscreen Barrier below the intumscent strip. The Spacer Spike ensures the 25mm airspace is maintained along the length of the fire break.
ARC Rainscreen Barrier has been fire tested at Chiltern International Fire, achieving up to two hours fire integrity when fitted between blockwork and rainscreen cladding. Tests were carried out in accordance with BS EN 1363-1:1999. Specifiers must ensure the rainscreen cladding and its support system are suitable for use with a fire barrier for the length of fire integrity and insulation required.
In the event of a fire, ARC Building Solutions Ltd cannot accept liability for failure where usage is outside of the standard application, including but not limited to, where deflection or distortion has allowed gaps to form around the barrier, or where the barrier is not fitted in accordance with the manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Up to Two hours fire integrity.
- Provides a 25mm airspace behind rainscreen cladding.
- Foil faced to provide a smoke barrier.
- Suitable for Horizontal applications.
- Available to suit cavity widths from 75mm to 300mm.
- ARC Rainscreen Barrier has a Green Guide rating of A+.
For information on delivery costs and more click here.