.. Visitors Right Now
The Armorgard POWERSTATION PWS6 & PWS10 Power Tool Battery Charging Locker is specially designed allow a secure charging store to enable site engineers to re-charge their hand tool batteries and mobile phones while on site. Specially designed for charging power tools, mobile phones and other electrical devices, the PowerStation is ideal for use in the site office.
||No. of Doors|
|PWS6||300mm x 450mm x 1800mm||27kg||6 Doors|
|PWS10||455mm x 430mm x 1705mm||41kg||10 Doors|
- Secure segregated battery charging - up to 12 & 20 chargers can be used simultaneously
- Perforated doors for ventilation and visibility
- Double 13 amp socket in each compartment
- 6 separate compartments with individual mastered locks
- Master key and replacement keys available if keys are lost
- Robust Steel Construction
- Finished with anti-bacterial epoxy powder coating
- Twin 230v 3 pin sockets in each compartment
- 23-V RCD protected plug to protect the unit and power tools
- Ten separate compartments with individual cam locks, each provided with 2 keys.
- Each compartment contains a 230v double socket.
- Finished in an anti-bacterial powder coat.
- Designed for charging power tool batteries, mobile phones and other electrical devices, whilst keeping them secure. Ideal for use in the site office.
- RCD protected plug to protect the unit.
- Comes with fixing kit to join multiple PowerStations together.