.. Visitors Right Now
Novia VCL is a low-cost, medium and high specification, blown polythene material, suitable for use as a vapour control layer within the walls of timber frame constructions, or where the control of the passage of water vapour is required.
This product also performs the additional task of an air-leakage barrier, to prevent losses due to unwanted convection flows. We also advise the use of Novia double sided butyl tape and metallised BOPP tapes to ensure a complete vapour seal is maintained throughout the entire life of the product.
- Virgin grade polythene
- Lightweight cost-effective solution
- Medium grade solution
- High specification solution
- Translucent green tint - see-through for accurate installations
- 500 gauge / 125 micron thickness
- 1000 gauge / 250 micron thickness
- 1200 guge / 300 micron thickness
- Roll size 2.7m x 50m (135m2)
- Roll size 4m x 25m (100m2)
- CE approved membranes