.. Visitors Right Now
90 degrees ogee gutter angles are used at the corners of the installation. As the Niagara Ogee gutter is not a symmetrical system, these must be ordered as either internal or external.
Ogee 135 degrees gutter angles (sometimes referred to 45 degrees angles), are generally used on conservatories and bay windows. As the Niagara Ogee Gutter is not a symmetrical system, these must be ordered as either internal or external.
The best way to understand the difference between an internal and an external corner is to view the pictures and remember that the flat side of the fitting always fits against the fascia board. These internal angles are most commonly found at the point where a bay window meets the main house gutter.
FloPlast recommend the use of lubricant on all gutter seals for ease of fitting and improved performance.
- A traditional ogee style profile.
- One of the highest capacity PVC-U domestic rainwater systems.
- Water-tight seal and retaining clip pre-fitted for fast user friendly installation.
- Suitable for all properties, old and new.
- Running outlet designed to cope with above average rainfall.