- 34476563955863, no_call_for_price
- 34476572180631, no_call_for_price
- 34476579946647, no_call_for_price
- 34476591841431, no_call_for_price
- 31683725328480, no_call_for_price
- 31683725361248, no_call_for_price
- 31683725394016, no_call_for_price
- 31683725426784, no_call_for_price
- 31683725459552, no_call_for_price
- 31683725492320, no_call_for_price
- 31683725525088, no_call_for_price
- 31683725557856, no_call_for_price
- 31683725590624, no_call_for_price
- 31683725623392, no_call_for_price
- Regular price
- £51.74 £62.09
- Now Only:
- £51.74 £62.09
- Unit price
Lead code 8 Roofing Flashing Rolls - 3m - All Widths
Adding product to your cart
Est Delivery between and
Lead - Manufactured to BSEN12588
• Lead has been in use for many hundreds of years – the Roman Empire used it for sanitary and ablutionary installations.
• Lead sheet has been in use as a building material for centuries.
• Lead sheet adorns the roofs of churches, offices, factories, public buildings and homes throughout the United Kingdom because of its ease of use, durability and
the pleasing grey colour of its protective patina.
• Lead sheet is easily shaped, is long lasting and flexible in all weather conditions.
• Lead sheet is easy to install and will out-perform other building materials, if the rules of good practice are followed.
• Lead is 100% recyclable time after time.
• Over 1,000,000 tonnes have been used in roofing since 1995.
Lead is a natural metal – the Earth’s crust contains an estimated 290 million tonnes of it.
• Melting point – 327.4°C
• Atomic weight – 207.2
• Atomic number – 82
• Density – 11.34g/cm3
• Co-efficient of linear expansion – 0.0000297 per °C
• Thermal Conductivity – 34.76W/m °C
• Codes 3,4,5,6,7 and 8
• 3m and 6m lengths
• Up to 2.4m wide as standard
• Special sizes can be provided
For information on delivery costs and more click here.