- 31725299662944, call_for_price
- 31725299695712, call_for_price
- 31725299728480, no_call_for_price
- 31725299761248, call_for_price
- 31725299794016, no_call_for_price
- 31725299826784, call_for_price
- 31725299859552, call_for_price
- 31725299892320, no_call_for_price
- 31725299925088, call_for_price
- 31725299957856, call_for_price
- 31725299990624, call_for_price
- 31725300023392, call_for_price
- 31725300056160, no_call_for_price
- Regular price
- £17.22 £20.66
- Now Only:
- £17.22 £20.66
- Unit price
Kingspan Kooltherm Cavity Closers - All Sizes
Adding product to your cart
Est Delivery between and
The price shown is the price per length.
Kingspan Kooltherm Cavity Closer is PVC–U extrusion with a fibre free rigid thermoset insulation core that maintains continuous insulation around window and door openings. It is suitable for use with timber, metal or PVC window frames and can also be supplied to order in curved sections.
Kingspan Kooltherm® Cavity Closer is manufactured to the highest standards under a management system certified to ISO 9001: 2015 (Quality management systems. Requirements), ISO 14001: 2015 (Environmental Management Systems. Requirements), BS OHSAS 18001: 2007 (Health and Safety Management Systems. Requirements) and ISO 50001: 2011 (Energy Management Systems. Requirements with guidance for use).
Premium performance rigid thermoset phenolic insulant manufactured with a blowing agent that has zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and a low Global Warming Potential (GWP)
- Thermal Conductivity (W/mK): 0.021 W/m.K
- Sheathing: PVC-U extrusion J-section
- Length: 2400mm
For information on delivery costs and more click here.