- 31519880216672, no_call_for_price
- Regular price
- £22.40 £26.88
- Now Only:
- £22.40 £26.88
- Unit price
Karma Regupol 7210c 5mm x 2.25m x 1.15m
Adding product to your cart
Est Delivery between and
Regupol 7210C Acoustic Resilient Layer is used under all types of floor screeds in new build apartments and is aimed at constructions where Pre-Completion Testing (PCT) is preferred to that of a Robust Detail (RD).
Regupol 7210C Acoustic Resilient Layer is an under screed product designed to isolate screeds from the main structure of the building reducing impact energy generated by general footfall.
- Regupol 7210C Acoustic Resilient Layer been independently tested on-site to show compliance with the new building regulations in accordance with Approved Document E 2003.
- Approved by NHBC for ADE 2003 compliance.
- Excellent impact and airborne performance.
- Offers long-term performance without collapse or “bottoming” out under high point loads.
- Minimal creep even under high loads.
- Resistant to ageing and deformation.
- Quick and easy to install. No need for separate perimeter strips.
- Minimises construction heights.
- High quality and exact material thickness guaranteed.
- Suitable for use with under floor heating.
- Protects expansion joints
- Supplied in easy to handle sheets.
- Sustainable and also completely recyclable
- Mildew and moisture proof
- Zero global warming potential (GWP) and zero ozone depletion potential (ODP).
Regupol 7210C is designed for applications where superior and cost effective impact sound control is required.
Regupol 7210C is particularly suited to a variety of new build projects where impact sound needs to be addressed, applications include the following developments:-
- Education Buildings
For information on delivery costs and more click here.