.. Visitors Right Now
HControl Hybrid is a reflective vapour control layer with a built-in thermal performance for use on the warm side of any insulation material, behind the internal finish in roofs, walls and ceilings.
- HControl Hybrid provides dual properties within a single product : a vapour control layer and an insulation.
- Enables to reduce the number of installation steps
- Helps to reduce the thickness of the main insulation.
- It can be used in conjunction with any type of insulation.
A reflective vapour control layer with a built-in thermal performance for use on the warm side of any insulation material in walls, roofs and ceilings.
- Core Thermal resistance RD (m².K/W) : 1.90
- Thermal resistance (m².K/W) with 2 air voids : 3.20
- Thickness (mm) : 45
- Watertightness : W1
Z-value > 1000 MNs/g
Core R value = 1.9
R value with 2 aird voids tested to EN 16012 = 3.2
Emissivity = 0.06