.. Visitors Right Now
Armorgard Flambank Site Chest provides secure storage for your hazardous chemicals or flammable materials. It is specially designed to comply with all COSHH regulations, ensuring that your hazardous substances are securely protected 24/7. It contains unique external and internal anti-jemmy system. Flambank site chest is built to the specification of 30 minute fire resistance. It is ideal for use on construction sites, in factories and vehicles.
||No. of shelves
|FBC2||765mm x 675mm x 1270mm||1 Shelf
||675mm x 605mm x 1185mm|
|FBC4||1275mm x 675mm x 1270mm||1 Shelf||153kg
||1185mm x 605mm x 1185mm|
|FBC5||1585mm x 675mm x 1275mm||1 Shelf||174kg
||1500mm x 605mm x 1185mm|
|FBC8||2370mm x 985mm x 1220mm||2 Shelf||334kg
||2350mm x 895mm x 1130mm|
- Strong hazardous vault for storing hazardous goods safely and securely.
- Keyed alike 5-lever deadlocks.
- Unique external and internal anti-jemmy system.
- Robust construction using 2mm and 3mm steel.
- Hydraulic gas arms to assist with the lid opening.
- Autolatch lid stay to secure the lid in the open position.
- High and low level ventilation to prevent build-up of fumes.
- Flame arrester gauze fitted.
- The FlamBank is built to the specification of 30 minute fire resistance.
- Suitable for storing flammable equipment or chemicals.
- Fully welded sump to comply with COSHH regulations and prevent any leakages.
- Fork lift skids with fixing holes to add castors and make it a mobile unit.
- Facilities to fix the unit in position. Comes complete with 1 shelf.
- Complete with relevant signage.