.. Visitors Right Now
This products estimated delivery date is between and
All Fire Stop Strips come in Lengths of 1.2m
ARC Fire Stop Strip is designed to prevent the passage of smoke and flames through narrow voids in the construction, offering up to four hours fire integrity when installed beween masonry or concrete. Possible applications include: top of masonry walls under the soffit, above partitions, expansion joints, and between ceilings and walls.
ARC Fire Stop Strip is easily installed, simply push fitting into the void to create a friction fit. No adhesive or mastic is required, but care must be taken to ensure no gaps remain as these will compromise the fire integrity.
- Up to Four hours fire integrity
- Ideal for closing voids at the top of masonry walls.
- Suitable for both Vertical and Horizontal applications.
- Excellent acoustic properties
- Robust Detail compliant
- ARC Fire Stop Slab has a Green Guide rating of A+.