.. Visitors Right Now
Celotex is a multi-purpose insulation board that provides solutions to overcome cold spots in walls / floors / roofs / cavities etc that can be created from the lack of insulation in some areas. Featuring foil facings, this board has been manufactured from tough polyisocyanurate (PIR) by using a perfect mix of certain blowing agents which acquires zero ozone depletion potential (zero ODP) and a low global warming impact. In other words this product is easy on the environment.
High performance at no extra cost:
This high performing PIR insulation board is environmental-friendly. It certainly helps in reducing the excessive and unnecessary usage of energy and resources like central heating or in some cases air conditioning. It is designed to eliminate cold spots and has an excellent performance in timber frame and masonry walls. It features a thermal conductivity of 0.022W/mK for providing better insulation.
Benefits and cost savings:
Celotex provides reliable and long-term energy saving solution for buildings, which ultimately results in low cost electricity and heating bills. It is suitable in numerous applications such as roof, floor and walls. It achieves the required U-values with minimum thickness. It also helps in meeting the current as well as future requirements of the Building Regulations.
Celotex has achieved A+ rating when it is compared to BRE Green Guide and has certification from BBA certificate number 95/3197 and 09/4667.
- Features a good reaction to fire when measured in accordance with new European standards
- Comes in conveniently sized boards for installation between cavity wall ties
- A very cost effective insulation
- Very strong product that will not break easily
- Easy to install and handle
- Keeps performing long after it is installed for many many years
- Lightweight product and easy to unload off a truck