- 31725881098336, no_call_for_price
- 31725881131104, no_call_for_price
- 31725881163872, no_call_for_price
- 31725881196640, no_call_for_price
- 31725881229408, no_call_for_price
- 31725881262176, no_call_for_price
- 31725881294944, no_call_for_price
- 31725881327712, no_call_for_price
- 31725881360480, no_call_for_price
- 31725881393248, no_call_for_price
- 31725881426016, no_call_for_price
- 31725881458784, no_call_for_price
- 31725881491552, no_call_for_price
- 31725881524320, no_call_for_price
- Regular price
- £24.56 £29.47
- Now Only:
- £24.56 £29.47
- Unit price
Ballytherm 2.4m x 1.2m All Sizes
Adding product to your cart
Est Delivery between and
Ballytherm Insulation board is a foil-faced Polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulation board that is constructed by a constant foaming process, which offers the board its tight cell structure and bonds that facing to the foam. After the completion of the foaming process, the boards are cut to size and left to cure. This insulation can be utilized in a number of wall constructions that includes masonry cavity walls and internally lined solid walls.
It is a strong, rigid board that is suitable for self-supporting applications in floors, walls and roofs. It can endure the loadings in ground bearing floors too. The average size of these boards is 2400 by 1200mm and the thicknesses stays between 25 and 100mm. the boards can be cut into required size as per your convenience. It is an ideal thermal insulation for pitched roofs that properly regulates the flow of heat inside a home.
Ballytherm Insulation is manufactured with the help of a zero ozone depletion blowing agent. It offers a low thermal conductivity that concludes to the fact that less material is required for achieving a given thermal resistance as compared to most other insulants. The insulation saves several times much more energy during its service life in comparison to the energy utilized while manufacturing it. So, it is environmental-friendly as it saves energy and resources.
- Approved multi-foil Insulation
- Suitable for Loft conversions, timber frame construction, barn conversions and new roofs.
- Low thermal conductivity
- Sturdy construction
- Environmental friendly
- Perfect dimensions
- Fire resistance
- Low moisture absorption capacity
- Purely Biological
- Extremely durable
Sold per sheet. High performance rigid thermoset polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulant manufactured with a blowing agent that has zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and low Global Warming Potential (GWP).
For information on delivery costs and more click here.