Are you searching for a good window insulation? Make sure that there is a good and functional insulation material. Bubble wrap insulation is the perfect solution and acts as a good thermal insulator. Windows provides light and warmth. If you want to improve its thermal efficiency in a low-budget and cut utility bills almost by half, then you need to go for bubble wrap insulation.
The role of bubble wrap is to act as an effective insulator, which depends on how quickly it can dissipate heat and resists temperature changes.
How does a bubble wrap insulation work for windows?
Bubble wrap is a great solution because air is a good insulator. Bubble wrap is inexpensive and easier to use than other alternatives and it can be reused many times.
- You need to select larger pieces of wrapping material with medium size bubbles
- Measurement tape to measure your windows
- Cut the bubble wrap sheet with scissors according to the size of window glass.
- Spray a thin film of water onto the window pane and spread the smooth side of the bubble wrap over the wet surface
- Press it carefully until you see that it holds firmly
1. Good insulator due to its specific structure with small air pockets
2. Made of plastic which can heat up very quickly
3. Cost effective
4. It’s time saving and easy to install
5. Short payback period. It can be used again and again
6. Doesn’t hinder light
7. Ensure longevity
8. Easy installation with only spraying water is needed
9. Last on your windows for several years
10. It can be removed easily after the heating season with no stains left on glass
11. Up to 50% of heat can be saved this way
Bubble wrap insulation is an easy and affordable insulation. After installation, you can relax and wait for the positive outcomes of how your electricity bill goes down. Avail it online from reputed stores.