.. Visitors Right Now
This VELUX CFP curved glass rooflight is available in different sizes, and is the premium option for homeowners and businesses looking to completely transform a room beneath a flat roof.
The curved glass rooflight has been designed specifically for roofs that are between 0 and 15 degrees, and is fixed, meaning that once it has been installed it cannot be opened and closed.
- The fixed curved glass rooflight from VELUX features an insulating PVC frame, and this is combined with a double paned, low energy inner glass to ensure minimal heat loss occurs. This helps to maintain a comfortable inner climate.
- The VELUX rooflight is finished internally with PVC, to create a seamless and practical design that is not only virtually maintenance free, but also blends in well with most room interiors, minimising visual impact.
- The exterior of the VELUX rooflight consists of edge to edge glass and aluminium profiles, with a black border to create a stunning minimalistic design.
- The glass pane consists of two layers - a laminated internal pane and a 4mm toughened outer pane. This design helps to minimise heat loss, particularly when combined with the high performance insulation that is within the frame.
- The design of the curved glass rooflight acts as a noise reducer as well as providing maximum daylight and minimal heat loss. This means that sounds from rain, hail and other external elements aren’t transferred into the room.
The curved glass rooflight has been designed with VELUX’s innovative CurveTech, which is a curve-shaped glass top that enables rainwater to drain off the window surface easily, even when the roof is completely flat (0 degrees). The CurveTech design means that you can see through the window easily, particularly because it prevents raindrops from pooling and obstructing the view. Additionally, the curved glass minimises the maintenance and cleaning required because water and other substances do not pool on the surface.