.. Visitors Right Now
SuperFOIL SF40FR is a high performance multi foil insulation offering exceptional value for money.
By choosing SuperFOIL insulation you can save yourself time, effort, space money over traditional forms of insulation. Because SuperFOIL consists of multiple layers of radiant barrier foil, it can protect against heat loss through radiation that non-foil insulation offer no protection against. Additionally, by installing as a continuous layer and sealing fully, multifoil insulation provides an air and vapour barrier. Controlling air leakage such as draughts is paramount to the achieve high levels of energy efficiency. SuperFOIL SF40FR has been tested to the highest standards and is fully certified for use in the UK and is certified under CE for its use as a vapour water barrier.
- SF40 FR (Fire Rated) is "Class 0" and "Class 1" rated.
- BBA tested and DIBT approved (German agrement).
- BBA certified R value of 3.58 in a roof (flat or pitched) & 4.04 in walls.
- Provides a reflective radiant barrier, keeping you cooler in summer and warmer in winter.
- SuperFOIL can be used on its own, in multiple layers or with any other form of insulation to achieve any U-value.
- Ideal for use in walls and roof structures in new build and in renovation, refurbishment / extension projects.
- Easily fit with minimal wastage and manufactured with 40% recycled materials.
- Core 2.62 R Value
- Roof (inc. air spaces) 3.58 R Value
- Wall (inc. air spaces) 4.04 R Value
- Floor (inc. air spaces) 5.69 R Value