.. Visitors Right Now
- This product has an extended lead time of 6 weeks
Our Nero Drainage Cells, manufactured from recycled plastics, have a wide variety of uses. They are lightweight and easy to transport and carry but have a high load bearing capacity up to 150 tonnes per m2.
- In conjunction with soakaway crates, to increase the soil contact area, ideal for soakaway applications in heavier soils
- As an underdrain to capture and discharge rising ground water and eliminate hydrostatic build up
- As a liner for planter boxes and roof gardens, removing excess water and retaining water in the cup structure for passive irrigation in drier periods.
- To create a horizontal drainage layer under paved areas and podium slabs
- In streetscaping applications, in conjunction with Rainsmart soakaway crates
- In sports field drainage applications, in conjunction with Rainsmart soakaway crates
- As a capillary break in saltwater environments, protecting planting from the destructive forces of rising salt water.
Nero Cells are a lightweight, efficient equivalent to traditional gravel drains. Nero Cell's unique cup structure holds water for passive irrigation in drier periods, whilst any excess water is removed by the multi-directional vortex flow through the drainage cell. Nero creates a perfect void for the draining of water, as there is no obstruction to the horizontal flow of water inside the cell structure.