.. Visitors Right Now
The Modern interlocking tile is a flat, smooth, single-lap interlocking design whose slate-like appearance is enhanced by a broken bond laying pattern.
All Marley concrete interlocking tiles can achieve an 'A+' rating (the lowest environmental impact) in the Building Research Establishment's Green Guide to Specification.
- Large format, slate-like appearance.
- Broken bond laying pattern.
- Excellent covering capacity
- Hidden interlock.
The effectiveness of the tile or slate to operate at the minimum recommended pitch and lap may be influenced by special circumstances. Guidance on pitch and lap should be obtained from the Technical Advisory Service for the following:
- Interlocking tiles and slates where the roof slope exceeds 6 metres in length and/or the site are rated to be in a severe exposure category.
- Double-lap fibre cement slates where the roof slope exceeds 6 metres in length (severe/very severe exposure) and 9 metres in length (sheltered/moderate exposure).