.. Visitors Right Now
- Estimated Delivery Time Of 3-5 Working Days
Earthwool provides a thermal insulation solution to pitched roofs at ceiling level and can also be used to insulate floors.
It is usually laid in two layers when used for attic insulation with first layer between the joists and second layer at the right angles to the joists.
The roll of earthwool features a low density glass mineral wool quilt which is lightweight, flexible and non-combustible. Let us see the specification in details- :
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.044
- Thermal resistance: 4.50
- Fire: Euoclass A1 fire rating
- Lightweight and very economical
- Includes partially cut aperture
- Provides a good thermal, acoustic and fire safety
- It is CFC as well as HCFC free.
- Has zero Ozone depletion potential and low GWP.
The insulation quilt is manufactured as per following standards-
- BS EN 13162:2008, EN 16001:2009 Energy Management Systems
- OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management Systems
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems, as certified by Bureau Veritas.
The insulation material is highly durable as it is odorless, rot proof, non-hygroscopic and does not allow bacterial or fungal growth.