.. Visitors Right Now
- Please note all PIR products may experience extended lead times due to high demand
Insulation and decking for flat roof applications! It is structural, tough and pre insulated. This rigid polyisocyanurate foam core is faced with tough, exterior grade 3 OSB. It is perfect for upgrading the thermal performance of the new-build as well as of existing roofs. It helps in creating suck kind of roofs that do not require cross ventilation of the roof void. This Eco-Deck is compatible with all built up roofing membranes.
- GWP of 3
- Zero ODP
- CFC and HCFC free.
- Manufactured under ISO14001.
- Used for upgrading the thermal performance of new-build and existing roofs.
- Stable, rot proof and durable.
- Resist attack by mould and microbial growth.
- Inherent moisture resistant.
- Resistant to solvents.
- Not resistant to ketonic solvents.
- High water vapour resistance.
- Minimise both surface and interstitial condensation.
This PIR foam core meets with the thermal requirements of the UK Building Regulations. CFC and HCFC free along with zero ODP, this thermal roof decking is available in variegated thickness.
- 1200 x 2400mm + 9mm Ply
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.022W/mK.
- Density of PIR foam: 31 Kg/m3
- Compressive Strength: Greater than 140KPa.
- OSB Grade 3.
- BRE Green Guide rating: A.
- FAA rating: Class1.
- BS EN 13165: 2008.
- FSC Certified.