.. Visitors Right Now
- Please note all PIR products may experience extended lead times due to high demand
Simple yet effective insulated roof deck! This Eco-Deck is ideal for the flat roofs. It is structural, tough and pre insulated. Faced with highly sustainable and tough wood-based board-OSB, this rigid polyisocyanurate foam core board ensures consistent performance along with extra strength. It effectively and perfectly upgrades the thermal performance of both new-build and existing roofs. The roofs created with the aid of this doesn't require cross ventilation of the roof void. This eco-friendly insulation roof deck is compatible with all built up roofing membranes.
- GWP of 3
- Zero ODP
- CFC and HCFC free.
- Manufactured under ISO14001.
- Used for upgrading the thermal performance of new-build and existing roofs.
- Stable, rot proof and durable.
- Resist attack by mould and microbial growth.
- Inherent moisture resistant.
- Resistant to solvents.
- Not resistant to ketonic solvents.
- High water vapour resistance.
- Minimise both surface and interstitial condensation.
This PIR foam core meets with the thermal requirements of the UK Building Regulations. CFC and HCFC free along with zero ODP, this thermal roof decking is available in variegated thickness.
- 1200 x 2400mm + 6mm Ply
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.022W/mK.
- Density of PIR foam: 31 Kg/m3
- Compressive Strength: Greater than 140KPa.
- OSB Grade 3.
- BRE Green Guide rating: A.
- FAA rating: Class1.