Pro-Versal - Floor Insulation
PrO-Versal is a rigid, high compressive strength insulation board, ideal for insulating floors. PrO-Versal boards are part of EcoTherm's enhanced performance range with a improved thermal performance and Class O fire performance providing an even thinner solution for floor insulation when compared to standard PIR.
Suitable for use in new build or upgrading the thermal performance of existing floors, providing a cost effective means of reducing CO2 emissions and compliance with Building Regulations/Standards.
PrO-Versal provides the idea solution for insulating:
- Solid concrete floors (above and below slab)
- Block and beam floors
- Suspended timber floors
- Underfloor heating systems
EcoTherm PrO-Versal comprises a fibre free rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulation core with pure aluminium foil facing on both sides.
The thermal conductivity (lambda / λ value) of PrO-Versal is 0.021W/mK
The typical compressive strength of PrO-Versal is 140 kPa when tested at 10% compression to BS EN 826: 1996 Thermal Insulating Products for Building Applications – Determination of Compression Behaviour.
For detailed product and application information please download the PrO-Versal datasheet
- Class O fire performance
- Lower lambda value of 0.021W/mK means even less thickness is required than standard PIR
- Out performs traditional insulation materials by 50% - you only need half as much
- Excellent thermal performance - meet Building Regulations/Standards with minimal thickness
- Rigid boards are easy to lay, cut and install
Excellent compressive strength when compared to traditional forms of insulation
PrO-Versal can also be used to insulate pitched roofs and walls