Eco-Versal - Floor Insulation
Eco-Versal is a BBA approved rigid, high compressive strength insulation board, ideal for insulating floors.
Suitable for use in new build or upgrading the thermal performance of existing floors, providing a cost effective means of reducing CO2 emissions and compliance with Building Regulations/Standards.
Eco-Versal provides the idea solution for insulating:
- Solid concrete floors (above and below slab)
- Block and beam floors
- Suspended timber floors
- Underfloor heating systems
EcoTherm Eco-Versal comprises a fibre free rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulation core faced with an aluminium foil composite on both sides.
The thermal conductivity (lambda / λ value) of Eco-Versal is 0.022W/mK
The typical compressive strength of Eco-Versal is 140 kPa when tested at 10% compression to BS EN 826: 1996 Thermal Insulating Products for Building Applications – Determination of Compression Behaviour.
- BBA certified
- Excellent thermal performance - meet Building Regulations/Standards with minimal thickness
- Rigid boards are easy to lay, cut and install
- Excellent compressive strength when compared to traditional forms of insulation
- Energy Saving Trust Listed product
Eco-Versal can also be used to insulate pitched roofs and walls.