We offer wide range of the best-in-class insulation materials to choose from. Whether it is floor insulation or wall insulation, we fulfil the demand of any type of insulation material. The TW55 Thermawall is one of the finest wall insulation materials that you can used for wall insulation. It is manufactured to highest standards and comes certified under all the management systems. This stud wall PIR insulation board comprise of high performance rigid thermoset insulation core faced on both sides, along with a low emissivity composite foil facing.
Why choose TW55 Thermawall?
The TW55 Thermawall is perfect insulation solution for using in various applications such as insulated sheathing on timber frame, insulated sheathing on steel frame, ventilated cladding with timber frame, external masonry with timber frame and insulation between studs on timber frame wall. The blowing agent used in its manufacturing is host to zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and low global warming potential (GWP). Its other advantages include:
- It remains unaffected by air infiltration
- Perfect solution for using between studs on timber frame wall
- Comes as a non-deleterious material
- It is simple to handle and easy to install
- It is resistant to water vapour passage
- An ideal material for using in new build or refurbishment
- Perfect to use with timber frame and steel frame wall constructions
- Can be used as an insulating sheathing or between studs
Buy the TW55 Thermawall!
All in all, it is a fibre free, high performance, rigid insulation material for timber and steel framing systems. It comes with thermal conductivity of 0.022 W/mk, which makes it high performance rigid thermoset insulation. The TW55 Thermawall is available in various sizes and price ranges on insulation4less.co.uk. Choose the ideal one from our large inventory. If you can’t find anything that you are looking for over there, please let us know.