The most important factor of the insulants brought to you by insulation4less.co.uk is that they are completely free of CFC and HCFC. The thermostat insulations in this range are completely rigid, fiber –free and high performance urethane thermoset polyisocyanurate boards. The TR26 Therma roof is perfect for flat roofs that are waterproofed with a single-ply fixed waterproofing. It is also used on limited single access pitched, zero access roofs, timber or metal roof decks and flat concrete roofs. It is manufactured with help of a blowing agent which imparts zero ozone layer depletion potential and minimal global warming potential. The insulants are faced with composite foil of low emissivity on both the sides.
These possess a thermal conductivity of 0.022 W/m∙K. on an average. Their water resistivity is greater than 100 MN.s/g and they are LPCB approved to LPS 1181: Part 1. The insulants in this range are FM approved for Class 1 steel deck roof assemblies.
Care for nature:The TR26 Therma Roof contains no dust fibers. They are unaffected by the movement of air. The TP10 range is energy efficient which makes it perfectly environmental-friendly and is devoid of CFCs and HCFCs thereby protecting the ozone layer, conserving the balance of nature and ensuring that there is negligible or extremely low contribution in the global warming.Features/Benefits:
- Imparts excellent performance rigid thermoset insulation
- Extremely compatible with all mechanically fixed PVC single–ply waterproofing systems
- These are resistant to the passage of water vapor
- Easy to operate and install
- Ideal for sturdy build and refurbishment
- Manufactured with non–deleterious material
- Eco-friendly, free of CFC and HCFC
- Zero ODP and low GWP
- A+ rated in accordance to the Bree Green Guide
- Resistant to solvents, fungi & rodents