Get the best insulation solutions for your home and building projects with rigid PIR insulation which works mechanically under fixed single ply membranes which have been mechanically fixed. These insulations are provided with dimensional stability and ultra-flat surface. The flat surface ensures efficient performance under mechanically fitted single ply waterproofing systems.
Eurothane Eurodeck from buildforless.co.uk:
It comes with a high compressive strength which exceeds 150Pa at yield. The Eurothane Eurodeck is perfect for freightage related to pedestrian maintenance traffic on roofing systems. It possesses a low thermal conductivity of 0.22W/mK with a range of thickness between 60mm-160mm. it comes with a multi-layered aluminum foil coating. It is manufactured employing a blowing agent with Low Global Warming Potential (GWP) and Zero Depletion Potential (ODP). The insulation comes with a BBA certification (BBA certificate 95/3113), ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 and is CE marked. It is coupled with a fire performance of Class1 (BS 476, Part 7) and Euroclass F (BS EN 13501-1).
Unlike other insulation products, these do not degrade due to moisture or with the span of time and hence delivers well with astounding durability. The insulation is guaranteed to deliver impeccable performance all through the life of the building.
- It possesses a low thermal conductivity: 0.022 W/mK
- Dimensions: 2400mm x 1200mm
- The range of thicknesses of the insulation is between 60mm - 160mm
- It possesses a compressive strength: exceeds 150kPa at yield
- It comes with a multi-layer coated aluminum foil facing
- It is manufactured using a blowing agent with zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and low global warming potential (GWP)
- It has a BBA Certified (BBA certificate 95/3113), CE marked, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- It delivers a fire performance: Class 1 (BS 476, Part 7), Euroclass F (BS EN 13501-1)